The NOVA is the benchmark for today’s multifuel expedition stoves. A true workhorse for the self propelled adventurers among us. Why?
• Includes burner, pump, wind shield, tool, stuff bag, wear parts and lubricant.
• Ease of use in any conditions: quick-priming burner, self-purging durable aluminium pump, built in magnetic cleaning needle and simple self maintenance .
• Multi-Fuel: Burns white gas, kerosene, diesel, and jet fuel* (unleaded auto fuel NOT recommended).
• Compact: Minimal pack size yet maximum stability for large pots.
• Single jet multifuel technology provides versatility worldwide.
Burn time: 150 minutes (average, white gas, per 450ml)
Boil time: 3.5 minutes (white gas, 1 liter water, depending on conditions)
Water boiled / 100 ml of fuel: 8.4 liters (approx, white gas)
Dimensions (cm): 14 x 9 x 6.5
Output: 9725 BTU, 2850 W.
Fuel Types: white gas, kerosene, diesel, jet fuel and Optimus Fuel.
Packaged Weight *: 435 g
Weight: 325 g.
*Fuel bottle sold separately.