The Comfort series sleeping bags employ a shell design that allows one bag to cover a wide temperature range - 3 seasons of use with the Comfort 600.
With an egg shaped shell design (for knee and elbow room) Comfort 600 also opens into a blanket or connects to another Comfort bag.
• Oversized circumference for roomy 3 season comfort at the cost of a few extra grams.
• Overlocked, double tuck-stitch design with bar-tacked stress points.
• Locking zippers, reflective glow in the dark zipper pulls and chin guard.
• 3-D insulated draft tube with three baffles.
• Anatomical easy adjust hood, soft padding and offset cord enhance comfort.
• Trapezoidal, angled foot box and loops at feet.
• Sealed baffles, tricot mesh divides upper fill from base.
• 2 section zipper - use as blanket / vent feet.
• Easily accessed interior pocket.
• Elastic cinch cord for easy exits.
• Sleeping mat loops.
• Supplied with waterproof dry sack, and mosquito mesh storage bag.
Shell Material: Texped PA 35 ripstop nylon
Lining: Texped PR 58 ripstop polyester.
Fill: M: 550 g; L: 590 g, 750+ cu.inch/oz fill goose down.
Max User height: M: 180 cm; L: 195 cm
Comfort Ranges (EN 13537):
Upper = 12°C;
Wmn = 0°C;
Men = -6°C;
Lower Extreme = -23°C.
Pack Size: M: 30 x 22 cm; L: 32 x 22 cm
Weight: M: 1130 g; L: 1225 g