For light overnight, assisted trekking or long days, the Kestrel 38 incoroporates Stow-on-the-Go walking pole attachments, an integrated raincover and StraightJacket compression.
Osprey have gone out of their way to ensure the Kestrel models will fit almost anyone, with torso adjustable back lengths and 2 size options - a rare find in a 38 L pack.
• Hydration system compatible
• Stretch woven front and side pockets
• Top, under lid mesh and hipbelt zippered pockets
• Dual ice axe loops, daisies, bungee tie offs
• Top loading
• Ergo pull hipbelt
• Integrated raincover
• Three position sternum strap
• Torso adjustable and sized backlength
• Airscape back panel - 5mm rigid foam, spring steel rod frame, HDPE framesheet
• Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attchments
• Reverse StraightJacket compression
• Bottom zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable straps.
Load Zone: 10-16 kg
Fabrics: 210 x 330D Nylon / 420D Nylon
Volume: 36 / 38 L
Weight: 1.53 / 1.56 kg